Marriage is an auspicious occasion in a person’s life. It is a lifelong commitment by two human beings to love, respect, and cherish each other for life. It is necessary to make a lifelong commitment with only those whose horoscopes match each other for a long and successful marriage. For some, they get their partners as they wanted. Perfect and made for each other with no Kundli dosh. For some, there are doshas in their kundlis that can create complications in their marriage life. They need to do few dosh nivaran rituals, and in extreme cases, they do not match at all.
There is not any perfect age for marriage. Different cultures consider different ages as the ideal age of marriage. In general, the age group of 20-30 is considered ideal for marriage. After 30, the notion of late marriage or delay in marriage is often heard. Vedic Astrology is the science that has possible answers for the reasons behind late marriage. Late marriage can be due to unbalanced planetary placements in the kundli of that particular person. Incompatible planetary placements in the person’s horoscope can cause such problems in their marriage life.
REASONS BEHIND THE DELAY
As said by the studies in Vedic Astrology, the astrological reason behind the late marriage in your Kundli is due to unfavourable planetary placements and movements. The planetary placements that can lead to delay and complications in your marriages are:-
- The marriage gets delayed if both Saturn and the 7th lord of the house are merged and become Karak.
- If in case the Lord of marriage or the 7th lord of the house is retrograded, and Mars sits on the 8th house, there is a high chance of marriage getting delayed.
- If the 7th Lord of the house is placed in the 6th or 8th house of the person’s birth chart and is weak. Marriages tend to get delayed.
- If the 7th lord of the house is on the 6th or 8th house of the native’s Janam Kundli. It can cause a delay in marriage
- Saturn and Moon are not a favourable combination for any house of the planets regarding marriage. It can cause a delay in marriage.
- When the Moon and Rahu sit together in the 7th house and the lord of the seventh house is weak, such planetary placements can cause disruptions in marriage. It can cause delays in marriages.
- If Mars is in the 7th house of the person’s birth chakra and Venus and Saturn planet are in the ascendant, there is a high chance that the person will get married late in their lives.
- If there is a mutual connection between Saturn and Venus and the moon is in the 8th or 12th house of the planet and. There is a higher chance of delay in marriage.
- If Saturn, Mars, Rahu, Ketu, Ravi, afflicted Moon or any such malefic planet is sitting in the 7th house of the planets. The marriage has a high possibility of delay.
- If any person is mutually connected to the house or is placed in the 7th house of the planet or is going through Shani Mahadasha. There is a high likelihood of marriages getting delayed.
All the doshas have their respective dosha nivaran prakriyas. You must always visit a registered and expert astrologer when consulting regarding necessary life decisions. Astrologers like JituBhai Pandit has perfect solutions for all your dosha problems relating to marriages. The dosha solutions are not only effective but quick too.